After a fair bit of thought and some talking with a few people (yes, including Romrell), I started feeling like the animatic was just dragging along with it being 4 min. So I tried this edit of the full animatic with no traps and no little girl. As much as I hate to cut out the little girl part especially, and I know everyone has been working really hard and for a long time on the parts that they've already animated, I really think this works fine by itself as far as the story goes. And we can really do better at keeping it around 2:30.
Production Pipeline and Rendering 2D Animation Group blog. (AKA: The place where we plan world domination!)
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Shortened Animatic
After a fair bit of thought and some talking with a few people (yes, including Romrell), I started feeling like the animatic was just dragging along with it being 4 min. So I tried this edit of the full animatic with no traps and no little girl. As much as I hate to cut out the little girl part especially, and I know everyone has been working really hard and for a long time on the parts that they've already animated, I really think this works fine by itself as far as the story goes. And we can really do better at keeping it around 2:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
/cry
ReplyDeleteI know, I know...
Delete